Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I got lost.....

I didn't actually get lost, just couldn't remember where I was blogging. Gotta remember.... I am old! Lots of stuff going on this summer. Friends came down from Maine, decided to sell the house. Hummm, guess that's not really a lot? I haven't done much sculpting, but have been trying to sort and pack. Sometimes deciding what to keep and what to get rid of is a real chore. The most difficult part is getting John to decide what to keep and what to get rid of. 

I read an article last week about homeopathic cures for depression. Sent John to the store for some Saffron. I've been making tea with saffron in it, and I really do think it's helping. I've even been at the sculpting table! We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll even feel like writing here more often now that I've found it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment