Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All I Want for Christmas

Remember I said "Santa" said if I was good he'd get me a better camera for Christmas? And remember I said I thought letting "Santa" go to California for four days of music stuff was being REALLY GOOD? Well, "Santa" went to a sale on Black Friday (on his way to work) and got me a Polaroid i835, 8 mega pixal camera with a 3" display. MUCH better than my little 4 mp Mustic. He brings it home and says "you can't open it". It seems this guy at work has a camera (not sure of the brand) that's a 12 mega pixal, still in the package!!!! He'll sell it to him for $50! That's right fifty, not five hundred. Sunday night, he forgot to bring it to work, last night? Yep, he forgot to bring it to work. John says he's sure he'll remember to bring it before Christmas. He's also not sure how long we have to be able to return the other..... may end up with 2 cameras..... 
I WANNA OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAH!!

In the meantime....... I have a bunch of sewing projects to finish before Christmas. WHY didn't I get this hairbrained idea a few weeks sooner?????? I also have a commission piece to do before Christmas..... to include 3 dragons. I have an image in my mind..... just not sure yet how to get it in clay without losing my mind.

_________________

No comments:

Post a Comment