Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Artdoll



I've been working on "SnowDancer" for over a month now and she is finally finished. (except for eyebrows) I started working on her 'snowscape' Sunday..... we'll see how that turns out. Not much in the mood for working on anything.

John told the dr. about my headaches, so instead of concentrating on my back and problems standing and walking... he jumped on the head and now I have to go for a brain MRI. Being a bit claustrophobic, I really really HATE those things. Have to get bloodwork done too..... fasting..... don't these people realize I'm a total bitch in the morning until I have my coffee??????????? How John puts up with me ???????? must be love. I know what I need...... a ride down to the point.... Turkey Point... Watch the eagles for awhile. Send some smoke to creator. Sounds like a plan........ as soon as I get motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment